Weddings at the Pavilion on the Mount
The beautiful Mount Pavilion is now licensed to hold wedding ceremonies, with beautiful views, reaching as far as the Lake District on a clear day. The Mount is the perfect place to sit and admire the vast beauty of the northwest coastline. When the conditions are right, usually close to sunset on a summer night, you can see the hills of the Isle of Man approximately 60 miles away across the Irish Sea. Designed by eminent architect Decimus Burton in the 1800s and built on an extensive rabbit warren, the Mount was the centre point of Fleetwood with the streets of the town radiating out from it.
The Mount Pavilion is an attractive building set in beautiful gardens and is available for special ceremonies Monday to Sunday. It can accommodate up to 50 guests. Outside, the Mount gardens offer beautiful wedding photograph opportunities. Wedding ceremonies at the Mount pavilion are managed by our friendly and professional team at Marine Hall. They will help ensure that your day runs smoothly including welcoming your guests, assisting with music and serving celebration drinks on the upper floor after the ceremony.
Carry on the celebrations
Marine Hall is conveniently situated just across the road from this venue, making it the perfect place to celebrate your reception afterwards with friends and family who can enjoy free parking all day.
How to book
To arrange a viewing or for more information:
- telephone: 01253 88 76 93
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer
- simple floral decorations to match your colour theme
- simple furniture layout including ceremony table for the registrar
- we can provide drinks for guests after the ceremony on the upper floor, with stunning views out to sea and across the region
- free parking at Marine Hall for guests
- limited parking at the top of the Mount for the bridal party and registrars
Image credit: Christopher Verity